11 September 2006

Scary Spam Proves Inextricability Between Sex and Death

Now I know that most spam is generated by non-human actors these days, but the message I received this morning was especially frightening, so I thought I would share. Most unsettling juxtaposition of lines? Recognizing when to pull the trigger because some kind of excellence is within reach. Was this spam generated by some sort of Mark David Chapman bot? Sheesh.

--------------------------------------------

Brunette Teen Fucked Anal Hardcore18yo Blue Eyed Beauty With Piercing Poses In Thong
Happiness is not a horse, you cannot harness it.She poured a little social sewage into his ears.

http://--------------------------

Next in importance to having a good aim is to recognize when to pull the trigger.Whoever I am, or whatever I am doing, some kind of excellence is within my reach.
We fail far more often by timidity than by over-daring.There are two perfectly good men, one dead, and the other unborn.Read the best books first, or you may not have a chance to read them at all.

No comments: