05 August 2007

Thrills from a Detention Center in the Philippines

My posts are coming few and far between these days - the summer heat, actual work, and my back injury have not motivated me to do much extracuricular blogging... and then I run across a video like this and I know I have to share. The inmates at Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center united in their love for Michael Jackson's early video masterpiece, "Thriller." If for any reason the embedded video says you require a plug-in, you can access the video at this link too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whad'ja do to your back?

mar said...

j,

I got in a tussle with this dude who had two faces and he gymkata'd my ass so hard he left me with a chip fracture on my L5 vertebrate and some deep tissue damage. Don't mess with the gymkata.