28 January 2007

Southern Indiana Odyssey

Just returned from an overnight in Southern Indiana with Terra to meet her two-week-old niece, Priscilla. Babies that young are pretty cool: they pretty much just sleep and occasionally make really funny noises (she wet-bunted on Terra and me at least five times while we were there! I know it sounds gross but it is pretty hilarious to have a seven-pound glowworm bunt on you while you're holding it). Granted, she doesn't do as much as my Nintendog (even when I tried to prompt her with my stylus), but she was really warm and sweet.
The trip was also pretty cool because I bought a game for my DS that finally convinced Terra they are actually fun to play with (thank you
Bust-A-Move and your bubble-puzzle fun for convincing one of the last holdouts! on a related note, I've definitely developed "DS elbow") Not cool about Southern Indiana? The shit-disturbers in the neighborhood even go out in incredibly cold temperatures: my car got egged! WTF?

No comments: