18 June 2007

Human Plows

I attempted this position in yoga tonight. I looked exactly like the woman pictured to the left only I wasn't wearing an aqua bodysuit, my toes were resting on a chair, my shoulders were on blankets, and my yoga instructor was in the background commanding us to make sure we were rolling our "side thighs" to the ceiling while keeping our knees and "backchests" straight. I don't think this is a relaxation asana. Especially when you can't figure out how to roll your side thighs or what a backchest is exactly.

4 comments:

nik said...

this makes my elbow brain hurt. how come you don't have an aquabody suit?

Anonymous said...

The backchest is somewhere behind the sideribs. I think. It's really hard to isolate and try to control different planes of bones. I mean, what the fuck. Keep plowing, Martha, and one day, it will be a cool sex trick that looks effortless.

mar said...

Nik - you know I probably used to own an aqua bodysuit but I'm sure Apollo stole it from me :)

Kim - Ezze told me the same thing about plowing and sex tricks! Coming from you though Kim, it sounds kind of creepy.

Jimi Jones said...

uhhhh....