12 June 2006

sometimes spam is actually kind of cool

okay I might be a little off - maybe it's because I was away from a computer for over 24 hours (!) or because of the strange sunlight here (the sun set in Houghton, MI last night at 11pm and rose around 4 or 5 this morning) - but sometimes spam emails can be really poetic and funny... like the one I received earlier today:

Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 01:12:19 +0400
From: "Thaddeus Thorpe" Add To Address Book
Subject: Re: About

"I'll turn in after awhile. arpeggio cranelike Give me the matches!

Annie had killed them because�� "Because they were rats in a trap,�he whispered. Harrisburg to Pittsburgh to Duluth to Fargo. "Now she was so red she was almost purple. Hurricane Annie was back in the room. ), and then it slipped neatly home. "I made you that nice sundae and the least you could do is tell me a few things. He did not just pass this beneath her nose but pressed it briefly against her lower face. absentia


No comments: