09 March 2007

Gaius Baltar, Blue-Balled Genius

So I'm almost done with the first season of Battlestar Galactica and it keeps getting better and better thanks to my favorite character, Gaius Baltar. He is one of the best fictive examples of an unreliable narrator because he's just so funny. Dude walks around like a bumbling idiot, dryhumping the air around him and people just keep giving him more responsibilities. Remind you of anyone? I could say a lot more about the genius that is the character, Gaius Baltar, but I don't want to reveal any spoilers. All I'm saying is - imagine yourself in his overstrained trousers for one minute and try to understand. If you think your work is tough, try staying focused enough to "help" prevent the extinction of the human race while a whorelon (thanks to M for coining the genius term) gives you a j bonedawg every minute you're awake.

1 comment:

mr.mhhs said...

hey, it's a' me! Mario!